pátek 4. prosince 2015

How we met with Tomas

As it´s generally said, that everything what you haven´t written down you forget,  I have decided to write down our first meeting with Tomas. Because it was really funny and absurd moment and I always like to recall it.


I worked that night at Show girls. It was sunday however the next day would Queen´s birthday so it was day off on monday. Thats why it wasnt so dead in the club that night. Then came 2 boys and sat close to the stage. I came to serve them and talk to them a little bit as usually . First I turned to tanned boy on my left side and asked him where is he from. "Mexico" he replied. So I replied back something in spanish, probably "Dónde en Mexico vives?" and than a few more sentences. Then I turned to the right and asked the blond boy where was he from. He replied cunningly: "Europe" So I asked: "Hmm and where excatly from Europe?" "Czech republic" and me: "Děláš si prdel..? (Are you fuc*ing kidding me?)" So we can speak czech together! The other boy looked quite surprised and I didn´t wonder....Such a big coincidence...and was really funny. So we just talk about normal topic such as how long we are living here and so on...


That evening I came to boys several times a spoke to them, ok mostly with Tomas. However I have to confess that this evening He didn´t attract me so much, or maybe I just didn´t think about anything...I just enjoyed the conversation with him. When he asked me about my number I thought: "All right, what I need the most is to have contact with another czech people, but never mind, we can just go out for the beer and that´s it".


When they were leaving Tomas tried to give me friendly kiss (fortified by some booz) but I held myself back and pushed him back....


Yeah, and one week after we went out just for that beer and from that day we are together....I can´t believe that is over 5 months...Thanks for all coincidences which occured that evening! :)

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat