pátek 18. března 2016

My return to down under

How long was your longest time out of home...?
4 years back when I was on erasmus my longest time out of home was 9 months,
but meanwhile my parents and one of my two sisters have visited me in Seville, so it can´t be count so severe like here in Australia.Since I have come here on 31st december 2014 with Eva I always keep in touch with my family through skype. And after long 14 months here I decided to visit my beloved family. One big reason for going there was fact, that I have already had an airticket and I didn´t want to cancel it. I have had the airticket since march 2014 as my original planned return to the Czech republic was in July 2015 however then I extended my visa and move that airticket to February 2016, which was really far future in that time for me. Around Christmas I started to think about my visit of Czech intensively, so I bought airticket from Prague back to Sydney. It was not easy, because it was quite tempting just go to Prague and dont return to Sydney...If I were alone I would do it like that...I spent 2 superb weeks in Prague, I enjoyed all my family, friends, pets and even snow :)
When I came back to Sydney Tom picked me up at train station to help me with my bags. It was really nice to hug him after two weeks. But home there was surprise waiting for me, as it was my birthday tommorrow. Two gorgeous pandora pendants :) And even Tom has cooked for me! If you known how Tom hates cooking, you would understand why I am so proud of him. So yes, my return down under was really nice and sweet.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat