středa 6. ledna 2016

Vipassana meditation´s preparation

Once my host father told me about this technic I have decided to try it too. I have never been interested in any kind of meditation before, I´ve only known just some basics of yoga - thanks Eva :)
As my first day of the course is comming I read some information on the internet, mostly some experience
of people who have already passed through.
I really reccommend this one, I was laughing reading  that.

According to information which I´ve obtained from organizators of the course I assume that course gonna be really hard, however the personal experince only confirm my expectations....
Nevertheless challenge is accepted. Spend 10 days in complete silence, no technological gadgets no
books, no music...just 10 or even more hours per day only practising of meditation.
What is going to be quite difficult for me like a gurman and foodie is really small portion of food only twice per day. Considering this fact I have decided to skip eating today to prepare my stomach for that.
I am so proud of myself because I did manage it and surprisingly it wasnt insurmountable trouble.
I wish I could write a journal like Hobit, however no writing stuff is permited neither, but maybe I will figure something out later.


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat